Well was approached by Interruption Labs in 2018 to collaborate on a job which saw the R&D company carry out trademarked nanotechnology into the already thriving CBD sector in the US and Europe. The Interruption Labs group, led by Matt Reid and Chris Barber wanted to create a brand that didn’t fit in with the present “pop-culture” aesthetic of the market. For one, their CBD is 100%THC complimentary and secondly, they wished to get rid of the preconception that cannabis still faces to this day, regardless of its fast paced legalization across the globe and recognition as an option to standard mass produced pharmaceuticals.
The aim was to produce something that could be as much in your home in a surfers backpack as it would be being prescribed by a GP. What was produced was a clean, smooth, yet energetic brand name that stabilizes marketable vibrancy, in addition to the sensation of data driven results and reputable self-medication.
Starting with the ever so modest nano-particle is where the journey started. This initial choice to honor the dot like nature of nano-particles can be seen through the entire brand, from the construct of the logo design to the shape of the actual packaging that houses the CBD cast dropper.
- Art Direction: Dustin Holmes
- Graphic Design: Dustin Holmes, Jenna Tupin, Stephanie Handley, Yuen Shan Guy
- Animation: Dustin Holmes, Stephanie Handley, Jenna Turpin, Yuen Shan Man
- Illustration: Dustin Holmes, Stephanie Handley, Jenna Turpin
- Portfolio Photography and Post Production: Dustin Holmes (Unless stated)
- Project Management: Dustin Holmes, Jenna Turpin
- Product Packaging Production: Dustin Holmes, Jenna Turpin
- Website design: Chris Janhle and Peter Reynolds